HISTORY OF THE FAM
The server was made
- SirDrPooFingerz was balls deep into lockdown and his streaming, so made a Discord server for his followers. It was shit and kept being joined by literal kids from his stream
PFAM was born
- Getting bored of the toxicity and lack of chill people to play with, the server was purged, set to 18+ and the PFAM story begins
The Admins arrived
- You’ll know them as Quiggy, Stealth, Sophie May, MattyW, Lozzoe and VikingBerserker. Wasn’t long before they offered their help and got their red names
The big 100
- We were partying and chuffed about the fact we had managed to get 100 people in the Discord to play some games with
All the Admins!
- July was a big month for the fam so more admins were sought after. Warm welcomes were all around for Jam-es, Jeff, Dodge, Kain, Blink and oTSCo who joined the gang
- In the space of 30 days, the fam increased to 700 members, our minds were blown and things were getting serious
The LFG bot arrived
- Along with SNOT (the legend who made it), since then he’s hooked us up with our own bespoke version too – making us the only Discord to offer this in the WORLD
oO Sophie May Oo
Head of Community
A proud Mum and Step-mum from Liverpool. She’s been gaming for fun since the 80s and her current obsession is Warzone though she’s a Halo girl at heart. She love meeting new people and cares about everything.
Head of Tourneys & eSports
A dad of 5 from the Rhondda Valleys in S.Wales. He’s been gaming competitively on PC/laptop since 1998 in the novalogic Delta Force series. Converted to CoD lately and not looked back. Loves his pizza and is a big believer in ‘live every day as if its your last’.
Dad, husband and massive geek. Used to play FPS competitively but now he’s old and shit so just tends to stream casual BR/epic single-player games on console. Favourite film, Kung Pow Enter the Fist! Will fight to the death for his dog Bella.
A dad of 5, Viking, real ale drinker, geocacher, allotmenteer, anime lover, housework ignorer in favour of COD. Nuff said.
A casual gamer from the Wirral. Big into Warzone currently and always looking to game with new people!
A mother to 2, from Devon, UK. Works for the ambulance service and dabbles in photography. Loves Warzone, and conquering campaigns!
A dad of 2 and has been gaming since he was around 10, mostly FPS and has always played COD since the first one (“except infinite warfare “) when he’s not playing COD you’ll probably find him jumping out of a plane, skiing or up some mountain. “If you’re good prepare to carry me. PS FOR LIFE!!!!!!”
Husband to be, flew over from the Netherlands now living in England, used to be a die-hard WOW player but that’s in the past… Now playing Call of Duty when he finds the time!
A big gamer, been playing since the PS1 landed, played every CoD except BO4 (Due to no campaign ) but absolutely loving (and Raging) Warzone and Multiplayer aspects of the latest CoD. Absolute Assassins Creed fan too, played and mastered every single one since release. In real life, he’s a Project Manager who never stops… except to play CoD!
COD loving climber, scout leader and podcast listener from Cambridge.
An IT manager in real life, she moved back to the UK from the Isle of Man just before they closed the borders in March this year (and they won’t let her back in…) An avid amateur photographer and biker chick, when she’s not being carried by the other team members in BR she can be found hanging out in the discord helping others and being downright lewd.
Completely coffee dependant 31-year-old living in Leeds, UK. Big traveller, lover of music, food, UFC and Preston North End. Played games since he was 8 (Quake 2 and Final Fantasy 7) but nothing ever came close to Halo.. until Warzone!
“The man with many faces. I’m SNOT, the nerd at heart behind the LFG bot that is used in the PFAM server. An avid PC Gamer who spends his spare time developing Discord bots and listening to Music. Do people even read these?”